Get involved! We have three committees looking for eager and ambitious members! To learn more about any of these opportunities, contact us!
Marketing and Communications
Our goal is to create opportunities for cross-collaboration among the different sectors of the non-profit community at both the individual and organizational level. We have three primary goals:
- Expand the lines of communication for individuals and organizations in the greater Seattle Non-Profit Community to strategically connect across sectors.
- Connect individuals to resources that will enhance their career and organizational goals.
- Promote YNPN Greater Seattle as a trusted source for information, knowledge, and opportunities to convene across Non-Profit sectors.
We are looking for committee members that might be interested in committing 5 to 10 hours a month to help us with one or more of the following duties:
- Blog writers
- Newsletter editor
- Newsletter producer
- LinkedIn Manager
- Marketing Assistant
Our goal is to facilitate frequent and accessible networking and educational events for current and potential YNPN members.
Committee Members duties include:
- Plan and execute monthly events
- Report event outcomes to the board
- Write summaries of events for newsletter
- Take pictures at events for website and social media
Community Partnerships & Development
Our goal is to foster partnerships between YNPN Greater Seattle other organizations within the non-profit sector. We have three goals to help meet this objective:
- Seek out other organizations with similar mission
- Work with the other YNPN committees to propose potential areas for collaboration with other organizations
- Promote YNPN Greater Seattle at networking functions for organizations within the non-profit sector and / or with similar missions
We are looking for committee members interested in learning about different areas of the non-profit sector and interested in promoting YNPN who are able to commit 4-5 hours a month.