YNPN Seattle is completely volunteer based. Our dedicated board members give their time, often on top of full-time jobs. So we are always looking for folks to help with committee work. Time commitments can be as little as an hour a week if you are interested in getting involved. Generally, showing up to one of our events is a great way to meet board members and learn how to get involved with committees. But, you can also learn more here and contact us if you’d like to get involved!
Marketing & Communications
Our goal is to create opportunities for cross-collaboration among the different sectors of the non-profit community at both the individual and organizational level. We have three primary goals:
1. Expand the lines of communication for individuals and organizations in the Seattle nonprofit community to strategically connect across sectors.
2. Connect individuals to resources that will enhance their career and organizational goals.
3. Promote YNPN Seattle as a trusted source for information, knowledge, and opportunities to convene across nonprofit sectors.
We are looking for committee members that might be interested in:
* Blog writers
* Newsletter editor
* Newsletter producer
* LinkedIn Manager
* Marketing Assistant
Our goal is to facilitate frequent and accessible networking and educational events for current and potential YNPN members.
Committee Members duties include:
* Plan and execute monthly events
* Report event outcomes to the board
* Write summaries of events for newsletter
* Take pictures at events for website and social media
Community Partnerships & Development
Our goal is to foster partnerships between YNPN Seattle other organizations within the non-profit sector. We have three goals to help meet this objective:
1. Seek out other organizations with similar missions
2 Work with the other YNPN committees to propose potential areas for collaboration with other organizations
3. Promote YNPN Seattle at networking functions for organizations within the non-profit sector and / or with similar missions